1. PhD in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, or related field. In lieu of a PhD, a relevant Masterís degree with 10 + years of directly related experience will be considered. Strong understanding of semiconductor materials and modern silicon fabrication technologies is critical to success in this role, as is operations and management experience in a semiconductor fabrication facility. This position will draw upon leadership skills, strong written and oral communication skills, and a successful track record in a team environment. Selection criteria will include:
2. Demonstrated record of success in a management role focusing on silicon fabrication. Successful leadership of diverse teams of engineers, scientists and technicians will be a key criterion.
3. Experience in collaborating with development teams to deliver semiconductor products into critical systems, ideally including innovative research and product development.
4. Operations experience that includes measurable process and yield improvement documented with appropriate data.
5. Demonstrated ability to participate in developing new business areas will be valued.